Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just call me Princess...

Noice look Kimmoi !!

This is the before shot....there may not be an after shot, depending on how bad I look later. My fave hubby and the peeps I like most are out tonite to celebrate the end of my reign as a supreme thirtysomething.
Kit has made me PROMISE never to wear this T shirt when we're out together....ahh, teenage embarrassment, how soon we forget!! I got it in the kids department of Target and I think it's cute. Kit thinks it's cute too...."if you're Katie".
Why should five year olds have all the fun?? Let the good times roll.....

2 comments:

Plant Freak said...

Love the shirt, love the tiara. Don't stop wearing either one. Happy Birthday and just remember that 40 is the new 20!

Jolene said...

Happy birthday, darling! 40 looks wonderful on you! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com