Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday on my mind

I LOVE Fridays...the best part of my week!! Friday afternoon/evening is open house for the kids....we do pizza and ribs and generally have a houseful of the boys and their mates. Nobody mentions homework, everybody kicks back and a good time is had by all. I seriously need a weeks worth of Fridays ATM to make up for the totally crappy rest-of-the-week I just had. I had an interview with the District Office of EDQ and if they do everything they promised I'll be a happy camper (gobsmacked, but happy). I'm putting it in the wait-and-see box for the moment. Sebi's last soccer game is tomorow, and Kit has a Concert Band performance on Sunday, as well as it being Zac's Birthday. Time isn't just flying, it's disappearing while I watch!!
Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com