Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sick and tired


and that just about sums it up....i've had this lousy chest infection for a week, and we're so short handed that there was no chance of not working. So I've been staggering about in the freezing cold trying not to infect everyone....I feel like typhoid Mary, and let's not even get into how I look. The worst bit is that after staying on my feet all day doing all the "have to's" by the time evening comes and I get to the "want to's" I'm falling asleep at my desk. literally. Bruce had to disconnect me last night after I zonked out over the laptop. So this weekend is basically a write off, was hoping to cybercrop at SAVVY, but I keep going crosseyed, which isn't the best thing when you're wielding a craft knife. So I'm going to bed with a hot pack and Johnathon Rhys Meyers. on DVD, unfortunately....not that i'm up to much else, SIGH.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com