Friday, May 23, 2008

Karma-rama and the moron patrol/Have a nice day

You know you've mortally offended someone important when it rains pianos just before you have to go to work. I hate working in the rain. Wet weather brings all the morons out of the woodwork and sends them cosmic messages directing them to drive through my crossing while SMSing, applying lipstick and digging through their knock off Louis Vuittons for low calorie Eclipse mints. And that's just the fellas. I tend to lose my famously sweet disposition when some half wit in a BMW parks on my toenails and then looks at me strangely when I ask if they're planning to stop before I disappear under the hood ornament. Don't get me wrong, I like a good near death experience as much as the next person....but the whole "sitting duck" scenario is getting kinda old. Especially when the only Transport Department sanctioned response is "Have a nice day" (????) I think I'll have that engraved on the memorial plaque they're going to place over the greasy smudge that used to be yours truly before she had to go out IN THE RAIN and commune with the stupid of the earth.
Well, mortality is calling. HAVE A NICE DAY (and I mean that in the nicest possible way)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com