Thursday, May 1, 2008

Feeling BLUE....

Blue Bazaar have the most amazing sale on ATM.....picked up some serious goodies, including an ATC stamp (finally), chippie letters, ghost shapes and some rubons that were begging to be bought.
Check out their stuff here.

I've also recieved my next CJ which is Nanny Gaye's recipe file, so I'm going to add my all time fave cake ....here it is.

AUNTY MARY'S CHOCOLATE CAKE
2 cups SR flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
pinch of salt
2 tablespoons cocoa
2 eggs
6 oz margarine
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Mix dry ingredients together
Add eggs milk, vanilla and margarine
beat well
place mixture in one 10 inch cake pan
or two seven inch cake pans
bake at 190 degrees for 50 minutes
cool on wire rack, then ice

Chocolate Icing
mix one teaspoon cocoa with icing sugar,
add water and mix till desired consistency is reached.

Definately the best chocolate cake this side of heaven!!

Aside from scrapping and eating (apparantly there is more to life), things here are pretty good. Everyone has more or less recovered from whatever we caught last weekend, and our weekend trip to O'Reilly's which had to be postponed is back on for Monday, providing lightning doesn't strike twice. Had my first ever high school parent teacher meeting and came away ready for retirement. Most of my clothes are older than the people teaching Kit. I'm still recovering from hearing one teacher refer to a lunchtime incident as "way beyond gross"....old age has officially smacked me over the head. Ouch.

1 comment:

Scrapsister said...

ROFL...that is priceless.
I am absolutely making up a slab of Aunty Mary's chocolate goodness tonight. I'll deliver my verdict tomorrow. If there are traces of chocolate around my lips in the morning it is a good sign. I only eat really good cake for breakfast ;)
Kerryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com