Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little Boxes

IF YOU WANNA LISTEN TO THIS YOU'LL NEED TO PAUSE THE MUSIC PLAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

Making the most of the last days of freedom before my boys get swallowed up into the Dept Ed for another year. I HATE the start of the school year. It is, without a doubt, the single most depressing time of year for me. I'm a huge fan of do-it-cos-you-want-to. I am NOT a huge fan of do-it-this-way-cos-big-brother-says-so. So I'm not a totally big fan of the State Education System. I know education is important, I also know that not granting a 12 year old a "pen license" because his fingers don't sit in the government approved pen-holding position makes me itch inside my brain. Take it away Mr Seeger.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com