Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day @ home.....

So this is me and them.....
love me some early morning smoochy.
FF wasn't as impressed 'cos he had to vacate the bed in order to take photos, lol.
Got some vairy lairy leopard print pj's and some new slippers....
also a happy mothers day message from firstborn's gf.  Sweet.


they are blissfully comfortable, and I see myself living in them over the next three months.
The big ole horse blanket has come out of hibernation in the linen cupboard and is back on my bed ....a sure sign that the nights are getting cooler.   I like winter.  I just don't like feeling cold.

1 comment:

Alaine said...

Love the pj's and slippers! My slippers are similar but pink of course!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com