Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reading Jan 29th-Feb 6th

                            is for reading
 A trip to the library last week set me up with the three latest installments of the Morland Dynasty series by Cynthia Harrod Eagles, including The Fallen Kings, which was a first time read for me, and almost regrettably brought WW1 to an end.....it's amazing to think that the first book in the series covered almost seventy years, and the last four have covered only about six years in total.  Of course there was an awful lot happening, plus the fact that there are so many dedicated records and source materials to provide background and details.   I found myself getting out my atlas and retracing some of the battle lines, just so I could have the settings clear in my head as I read about them.  Brilliant!!  
On the audio front, I'm working my way through the Sookie Stackhouse series, although I'm kinda holding back till my blackberry arrives, hopefully some time this week, so I can get FF to load all my current lists on to my new toy!!  Love me some reader friendly technology!!

1 comment:

Alaine said...

I love Sookie! New book out in May I believe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com