Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weary.

Back into the daily grind and I'm feeling the burn. Mum continues to improve, but she's got cabin fever and I can't blame her, I'm feeling that way myself. I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a brilliant nurse, and she's not a patient paient, so between us, we're a right couple of narks. I'm off to Melbourne on the 26th to work at Paperiffic, which will give me another much needed break, although there'll be no time for sight seeing or shopping, more's the pity. We're booked to go camping at Fingal for the first week of the September break, providing mum has been deplastered, Melissa, Glen and the kids are coming with, so it'll be full house by-the-sea. Kit had his birthday bash over the weekend, they all seemed to have a good time, especially himself, lol. Wedding plans are at a total standstill atm, I can't even think that far ahead right now. Maybe once things get back to (semi) normal I'll have a little time to spare but it's all too hard just at the moment. Too may details and not enough free time. Sigh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com