Thursday, August 5, 2010

Magpie

I'll admit it...I'm a total magpie. I have an insatiable desire to collect little weird things. Just look at my kids. And the coolest things always seem to drop into my lap when I'm not actually looking at all. Like today.....
I was legitimately shopping for groceries when an unseen vortex dragged me into Lifeline, where these little treasures were begging for a new home.

The clowns are old curtain tie backs....one of them has lost a foot, but they're still beyond gorgeous. The globe was hiding on a top shelf and the cafe sign was hanging behind the counter. Second son has appropriated one of the clowns for his wall. Mini Mag....like mother like son.

1 comment:

Scrapsister said...

The graffiti wall is in Parramatta wall, Underwood. It's an industrial estate. Turn left into the road and it's at the end of the cul-de-sac. Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com