Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In from the cold.....

yes, I'm back after four of the coldest days Melbourne had to offer. Paperific was great...lots to look at, although I didn't get much of a chance, being flat out behind the counter most of the time. I'm still buzzing from a caffiene high and from my latest purchase.....

After watching Luisa demonstrate it under my eyes for three days, I couldn't resist. It's a Pazzles Inspiration and it'll be winging its way to HBC in the near future. It does everything except wash the dishes (although there's a rumour about an attachment for that, lol) and it just what I need to do my invitations & decoration for the handfast. Oh yeah!! Love me some technology!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com