Saturday, July 26, 2008

Obsession


Lookie what I got !! Cashies had a pile of cameras & lenses in a "make an offer" box today, so I picked up a few for my ever growing collection. There's something about cameras that flicks a switch in me....maybe it's the idea of all the things they've seen. I think that's the reason that I won't part with any of mine, even though I don't use them, I still feel connected to them....they're like my kids, except they do as they're told every time without complaint. The one in the middle is my latest addition...a Canon EOS 500 film camera....and the lens fits my Canon digi!! I'm currently chasing a Kodak box brownie to add to my hoard, but no luck so far. Maybe next time....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com