Monday, April 16, 2012

The cat ate my mouse.....


and is still napping on my keyboard.  It's fatal....the sound of typing on a keyboard is aural catnip to Achilles.  As soon as he hears me start work, he appears on my desk, which in itself is no mean feat as said desk is standing height.  When he was three months old and weighed under 5 pounds (and couldn't levitate) he would lie under my chair making pathetic kitten noises until I picked him up.  More fool me, 'cos now he's nearly 12 months, weighs over 12 pounds and just appears in mid-air (scaring the crap out of me) before settling down on my keyboard, purring loudly and expecting my full and complete attention.  Who am I to argue??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com