Saturday, March 17, 2012

Don't look at me like that.....

I know I'm behind in my 365.  Again.  But I have things going on.  I have to work, otherwise the stupidparkers will have no one to abuse.  Plus, my kids need feeding.  ALL. THE. TIME.   And I joined a forum for like minded insane ragdoll cat owners (of which I can proudly be counted as a double card carrying member, being both insane personally and the owner of two completely insane raggers).  So I have social responsibilities too.  And my ovaries grew teeth last Sunday and are still trying to chew their way out of my abdominal cavity.  Plus, my smurfs are overcrowded and I haven't harvested the sarsaparilla.  Good job it's the only thing that doesn't wilt.  On the upside, I made chocolate Whoopie Pies and they were beyond awesome.  Photos tomorrow.  I promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com