Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Recovery Mode

I'm back, after a fabulous Christmas, hoping yours was too.    We attended Carols service at St Marks on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day Service the following morning, complete with a brass quartet to play the carols.  Divine.....I like my Christmas Morning straight out of Dickens, and this was as close as I was getting in 2011.   Was pleasantly surprised by my sons singing carols beautifully....made for a heartwarming start to the day.   Which was followed by much gifting, eating and general good times.   We're hoping to catch up with long-distance mates in the next few days, plus having a couple of days camping and seeing in the New Year with another group of mates this weekend.  Hopefully rain free, but we'll have to wait and see.....
Hoping to post some Christmas Pix before Easter, but don't hold your breath, I'm a little swamped xox.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com