Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A matter of perspective.

So, as I may or may not have mentioned on here, we have been investigating why firstborn is on a slant.  For real.  Turns out he has scoliosis plus one leg is longer than the other (and yes I know that is true about everyone on the planet, so don't email me ok) as by longer, I mean longer enough to put him on a slant and cause his spine to curve, giving him scoliosis.  Which is fixed by chopping 1.5 inches off one leg to make it match the other.  I kid, I kid.  They actually break the short leg and then add a bit in the gap to lengthen it.
No, they don't.  In fact, I have no idea what is gonna happen, apart from having to get one of his shoes built up to compensate.  So I'm combination worried/frustrated.  Just for a change.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com