Monday, November 7, 2011

You couldn't make this shit up. Seriously.

So, I was taking the kittens for a walk in the pram, which I do twice a day, cos I'm an animal lover and they're basically really lazy and don't like to walk and plus the dogs don't like it when they walk 'cos they have no road sense AT ALL and it all gets a bit chaotic and where was I....

kitten walking.  right.  So, the mother of all mothers (two days post cataract) and myself, and Firstborn (fresh off the school bus) and the cats and the dogs are strolling through the park, and through the trees we can see someone walking through the creekbed.  Which is not something you see as a general rule, and then we can hear this person saying  'come on sweetie, it's time to go now' and I'm seriously wondering who would be walking around in the creek bed with their sweetie because 1. it's wet and 2. it's sort of green and slimey, with guppies and stuff, which in my humble opinion does not enhance your walking experience.
UNLESS....you are walking your duck.  which she was.  Seriously.  A tiny little yellow fuzzy duck, which was following a little stuffed toy that she had on a string.  Ducks are seriously intelligent.  If I let Hektor and Achilles off the leash (or out of the pram) I shudder to think of the carnage that would follow.  All I know is that they wouldn't be waddling down the path after a stuffed toy on a string, and you can take THAT to the bank, peeps.  Firsborn was fascinated.  He got his photo taken with the duck.  Whose name is Jemima.  Just in case you were wondering.  True story.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com