Monday, December 28, 2009

Classic

You are looking at a very happy camper. On Christmas morning, FF finally got to unveil the present he got me under our "unusual and interesting" pact.

....and here it is!!! This is the actual article....photographed by yours truly as soon as my hands stopped shaking.
It's a 2C Kodak JR in absolutely beautiful condition, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Partly because I crave anything remotely photographic, particularly older lenses and cameras, and a concertina lens has been at the top of my wish list for ever....but mostly because FF took the time to troll through ebay and track it down, complete with details of how to customise film in case I ever decide to use it. He doesn't get my camera obsession, (few people do) but he's willing to enable me, which gets him truckloads of brownie points and pole position on my top ten list of fave husbands. MWAH!!!
And to finish....a shot of yours truly and her new fave toy...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com