Sunday, September 13, 2009

Zen and the art of the Big Chill

This week I have devoted some serious time to downloading and destressing. After a pretty rancid few weeks I'm finally starting to pull things back together.
I've given up my DT work to concentrate on me and mine for a while, as well as pulling to the front a few things that have been on the backburner for far too long.
I don't intend to shuffle off the mortal coil without giving the things on my
"one day" list the best shot I can. But on the other side of that is balance....
I want time to chill....time to do the fun stuff...to read good books, to work on my quilts, to sit in the sun. To hang with my kids while they're still kids.
To breathe deep and relax. To live.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com