Friday, November 21, 2008

Ho Ho How did I get myself into this???


I can't put it off any longer....today I shop for Christmas presents. I have the brochures, I have the money (thanks Kevin....sorry 'bout that whole voting misunderstanding) and I have my secret weapon. Nanna. Guaranteed to strike fear into the hearts of even the most dedicated bargain hunters. Add a trolley to her ferocious five foot frame (ouch...swallowed my dentures) and she's a force to be reckoned with. Wind her up and let her rip, then follow in her wake, collecting the spoils of war....that Nintendo Wii is in the bag!!!

2 comments:

Scrapsister said...

OMG you caved with the Wii!
LOL @ the voting comment...made me giggle ;)

di basnett said...

Did you get a good price? We're after one of those as well...LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com