Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Seriously....

Achilles bushwacked the mother of all mothers, managing to slightly scratch her cheekbone, resulting in her cataract surgery being postponed for a fortnight.  Which is a total PITA but it was worth it to hear her trying to explain it to the surgery receptionist.

Firstborn has gone away to camp, leaving me one child short for the remainder of the week.  I'm sure I'll cope.  They may not, depending on wether or not he remembers to take his medication. 

I have the mother of all ear infections (middle ear and outer ear) which has completely screwed my balance and my hearing.  So if you're trying to ring me, try again....unless my good ear is pointing towards the phone, you've got no chance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com