Monday, September 19, 2011

Did you miss me??

I have not been here much the past few days for many and various reasons.  But things have been happening, regardless.  BEST NEWS:  I have my handfast pix!!  Yes, finally, here in my hot little hands.  All I have to do now is get them in an album before everyone forgets it ever happened.  People who want one will be getting a disk shortly.  But, I have some edits to do, so I'm thinking end of next week.
OTHER STUFF:  Second son is back on meds :(   figured it was coming, but still kind of a downer.  He's OK with it though, that's the main thing.  Firstborn brought home a report card that showed that he's still on track for uni if he decides to apply.  Dance happy, people.   Achilles backed off the sink and landed on his head.  He's the most unco-ordinated feline in existence.  FF has two weeks of holidays.  Dancing again!!  Love having my man at home.  Later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com