Saturday, July 16, 2011

Copic Cutie.....

heehee, isn't he sweet??   Amour Luka, from the La-La-Land collection, coloured with copics.  He's got a special place in my Art Journal.   I'm still learning the basics, but LOVING the end results.  FF is just happy to find me doing something other than pining for second son.....although I will admit that I picked this particular stamp because it reminded me so much of Sebi, lol. 



Prolonged pining has also paid off in other ways....apparantly FF thought that cable hookup and a TV in HBC would give me something else to think about, so this morning he set up a little wall mounted unit, and I'll be honest.....I'm totally loving it.   Hopefully some long term creativity is on the way....at least until Nanna and second son return in four weeks...and two days....not that I'm counting.....

1 comment:

Alaine said...

It looks lovely, cool TV and I'm also enjoying the rerun of North and South too, in between study of course!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com