Thursday, June 16, 2011

She wore(eth) a Snuggie as she walked through the faire.......

Sanity has at last prevailed at Ye Olde Planet Hartwell, with the Mother of all Mothers relenting and making me a cape for the handfast.  It's not that I'm anti-Winter, but I'm hugely anti-freezing-my-ass-off-in a paddock.   Hence the cape.....which is beyond gorgeous, even though it's made out of tracksuit fleece, lol.  It's a sort of off-white and the M-O-A-M  has lined the hood with the leftover material from my underskirt (orange shot satin) so it actually looks quite gothic, apart from being totally warm, which was the whole point!!  And another plus...if I pass out and die from intense germ warfare between now and next Saurday, all they have to do is sew up the front and presto.....instand shroud.  Gothic and practical.  And while she was busy relenting, fave mother also made one for FF.  In Black.  Darth Vader theme song, anyone???

1 comment:

Alaine said...

They sound gorgeous! Lucky you to have such a talented Mother!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com