Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Retreating, Relaxing, Regrouping.


I had the absolute best time at the Basically Scrapbooking retreat on the weekend. It's been a while since I've gotten away without the boys (including the big one)
so it was a chance to chat, to meet new people, and most of all, to scrap!!!
There was no shortage of cool toys to play with including the new Cricut "Expression", VERY cool, also there were two weddings going on in the venue while we were there....The idea of crashing the reception was briefly discussed, then decided against as our range of flashy PJ's would undoubtably have overshadowed the bride, and after all, it was her day.
I got three single and two double page layouts completed in between teaching the exploding box class, eating chocolate and laughing my ass off. NOT BAD!!
The high light of the whole weekend, apart from Maria's Muffin Monologue had to be Lesley's speech on Sunday. I'm not going to quote it here because I've already ruptured something small but vital by laughing so much. For details check the forum
www.basicallyscrapbooking.com.au .
Here's one of the layouts I did using BG Dawson (so old it's retro).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com