Tuesday, August 2, 2011

11 weeks/ The final countdown.

You might well look surprised!!



Things are finally starting to happen......by sheer co-incidence, Planet Hartwell will be receiving it's two latest members and welcoming home Second Son and the Mother of all Mothers on the same day....
Vera emailed me to say that the boys could be shipped on the 16th, which is two weeks today.  It means two trips to the airport, (not that I'm complaining) since the cat flight arrives midday-ish, and Second Son and Nanna come in the evening.  At last, a full house!! 

In case you're wondering, the top pic is Achilles @ 11 weeks and the bottom pic is Hektor, same age.

2 comments:

Alaine said...

You're nearly there! Cats are beautiful, I want one for me!!!

practicing peculiar said...

I know....gorgeous aren't they!! I don't know what I'm more excited about, lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com