Sunday, March 16, 2008

Three days left....

and I'm counting the minutes till we get on the plane. Spending time with Tanya always does me so much good, and I seriously need some time out right about now. Bruce and the boys are looking forward to the trip and the festival, but for me it's a chance to have some "girl time" (do people say that??) with nothing to worry about and nowhere that we have to be at any given time. BLISS !!! Tanya is one of those rare people who works in her very own personalised time zone.....forget daylight saving, when you visit Canberra you work on Tanya Time, and once you get used to it, it's VERY relaxing. Although it can take you several days to decompress when you leave. I've started thinking about packing...tomorrow I might start the actual packing. xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com