Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scheduling conflict.

The bug-du-jour has hit Planet Hartwell with a vengeance this week....first Kit, then Sebi came down with high fevers and barking coughs. Then they gave it to me. Thanks, guys. I seriously can't remember the last time I felt this bad....I ache from the soles of my feet to the tip of my split ends. And where I would love to take several days, and get my money's worth out of my germs, as usual, I am flat out and will have to postpone death till another time. Kit has a job interview this morning, we are halfway through sorting the garage, and I have to fly out to Melbourne first thing Thursday morning. I'll just have to schedule in a few days of death later in the month.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com